Did You Know?
Australia is the world’s third most popular destination for international students. Australia’s secondary school enrollment rate is the third highest in the world after Belgium and Finland. Education in Australia starts in the years before formal schooling, with many child care services and preschools receiving government funding.
Studying in Australia
Australia is a stable, democratic and culturally diverse nation with a highly skilled workforce and one of the strongest performing economies in the world.
For direct entry in Bachelor program, any 12-13 years qualification is required with good grades and IELTS 6.5 overall score, with no module less than 5.5 band.
For direct entry in Master program, any 14 or 16 years qualification is required with good grades and IELTS 7.0 overall score, with no module less than 6.0 band.
- ID Card with English Translation (Student+Parent)
- Educational Documents
- IELTS/TOEFL/PEARSON certificate
- Work Experience Letter (If any)
- Marriage Certificate (If married)
- FRC (Family Registration Certificate)
- Birth Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Affidavit (Sponsorship Letter)
- Financial Documents
- Bank Statement
- Financial Assets
- Monthly Source of Income
- Reference Letters (at least 2)